Light weight easy to move around (when not filled with water) Comfortable lounge position. Would recommend.
The Kai Shelf Lounger
Luxury meets comfort in this sleek, ergonomically designed Kai Shelf Lounger. Constructed of quality materials, engineered to fit the body, and designed with convenient built-in features, the Kai Shelf Lounger ensures an unparalleled aquatic relaxation experience.
Relax in Luxury in the Kai Shelf In-Pool Lounger. Designed for use on pool tanning shelves with 9in (22.9cm) depth or less, and 66in (168cm) in length, The Kai Shelf Lounger is made of high-quality materials to withstand the elements. You will stay cool and relaxed on the contoured and comfortable Kai Shelf Lounger that keeps you partially in the water. The Kai Shelf Lounger is the perfectly luxurious way to relax.
Ergonomically Engineered for Optimal Comfort - With a true resort width of 26.5in (67.3cm), the Kai Shelf Lounger gives you the space you need to experience resort-style luxury.
This item is sold in sets of 2. Kai Shelf Loungers are not returnable.
- USE IN-POOL ON TANNING SHELVES WITH 9-INCHES (22.9CM) OF WATER DEPTH OR LESS
- USE IN-POOL ON TANNING SHELVES WITH 66-INCHES (168CM) OF LENGTH OR MORE
- BUILT-IN CUP HOLDER - Features a convenient cup holder to keep your beverage within arm's reach.
- BUILT-IN PHONE HOLDER - The Kai Shelf Lounger features a convenient phone holder to keep your phone close at hand.
- TRUE RESORT WIDTH - 26.5 inches (67.3cm) wide to accommodate the full body and resting arms.
- CONSTRUCTED OF DURABLE UV20+ RATED MATERIAL - Lounger is designed to withstand 20,000+ hours of direct sun.
- EASY SET-UP, EASY CLEANING - Fill with water until overflow emerges from side vent holes and chair settles securely on shelf. Clean with water, mild soap and a sponge. For additional cleaning instructions, see our cleaning guide.
- DRAIN PORT IN CHAIR PREVENTS WATER AND DIRT FROM COLLECTING
- SAFE TO USE IN SALTWATER OR CHLORINE POOLS
I would not recommend these. We clean them at least twice a week and our pool is serviced twice a week. Yes, they still stain at the waterline and we've tried everything to remove the stain. Nothing takes it off. *Response from manufacturer* Brake cleaner takes stains off most chairs. *Response from review author* Worked! Crazy!
We finally got to put the loungers in the pool after the plaster cured and we love them. They are super roomy, love the phone holder and cup holder. Already took a nap in them.